Call for Metal Workers
PRCA invites metal-working students, artisans and artists to showcase their artistry at a free outdoor Metal Arts Festival on September 24 at the Stevens County Fairgrounds.
•People’s Choice Competition with Cash Prizes
•Show off what you can do
•Sell your metal artwork
How to participate in the Metal Arts Festival
1. Create one or more metal sculptures.
2. DONATE one metal sculpture to the PRCA to be auctioned off, in a live auction, to benefit PRCA.
3. Donated sculptures may be any size, and may be mixed media, but should include some metal materials. (Used and “found” materials are okay.) Artists who donate a sculpture will compete for cash prizes in the Metal Sculpture Contest.
4. Register your donated sculpture by Sept. 20, by e-mailing email@example.com Please include your name, address, phone number, and the approximate dimensions of your sculpture (to help us plan for display). Attach a photo of the sculpture to your e-mail registration, if possible (photo is optional).
5. Deliver your sculpture to the Stevens County Fairgrounds on Saturday, Sept. 24, between 9 am and Noon.
6. Display your additional metal sculptures at the Metal Arts Festival, for free, and sell them, if you wish.
For more information, contact James Moore, 320-219-5986; firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Metal Arts Festival
In honor of the PRCA’s 20th Anniversary, we’re inviting community members to attend our Metal Arts Festival – the first ever in our region!
PRCA 20th Anniversary Arts Celebration
Metal Arts Festival
September 24, 2022
Noon to 5 p.m.
Stevens County Fairgrounds
Join us for a free festival showcasing metal arts created by local people
- Live Metalworks Auction
- Silent Art Auction
- Garden and yard artworks
- Music, refreshments, food trucks
Help us showcase two decades of arts accomplishments and support the artistry of local welders and metal workers!
The PRCA is a non-profit organization whose mission is to connect our community by creating
spaces to experience the arts in Stevens County, including the operation of Prairie Art & Gifts, our gallery located in Morris, MN.
All proceeds from the Metal Arts Festival will benefit the PRCA and its mission.